Instagram

Friday, August 5, 2011

A Very Quick Update!

WAhhh~~ Scare sei me lah!
I though I cant log in to blog anymore!
Maybe im too long didn't come and update my blog.
I'm So So Sorry! Cause my LazzinessSss~~ =D

Hmmm~~ Where to start?
Okay, let's start my recently staff.
I notice that my life become more healthy... hahaha
Went to "bukit tabung" for claiming the it.
Swimming with my cute little cousin & my cute little nephew.
And today gonna go for 'Hamster Ball"! Hiak Hiak~~
Im so excited now! ^^
Let show you some picture with the claiming mountain. =)













This mountain call “水晶山”。
I notice some people said this mountain is quit challenging.
For me it is! cause ... Come and figure out yourself.
The view~ Very Nice!














City View














This is real Crystal! 
































How high it is?! Gosh~~























That is me! LOLZZZzz~
So scary!
We have to claim to another Mountain. Huh~~
 WoW~ This is challenging me! Totally!!
And a super HERO event bring his baby to here?!
Can you?!
You are already not enough energy to bring yourself.
and it is really dangerous.
















See, See, See~~
And Finally~ My babe Muackzzz
He said he LOVE M'sia! hahaha
The couple. =)
WE ARE HERE. ^^
The Ladies~

And The ~END~.



































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment