Instagram

Saturday, November 8, 2014

HAT YAI TRIP DAY 1


Again, starting my blog after ages. This time I'm saying about the Hat Yai trip. 
It is a nice place to. 

We all woke up at 6 am and start our journey about 7 am, and we arrived the hotel around 2 pm. 
I still remember the 1st thing when we cross the border was so uncomfortable and do not know the direction at all!
It is unusual border we see before. We do not know which line to queue, which queue if for car registration. 
When we arrived to the border and we thought that can just go in directly without immigration and all that. 
There is no one bothering at all. Like you can just drive in you car. =.= Too bad I did not take picture how is it look like.

Anyway, we are driving in to Hat Yai and apparently we need GPS/Waze to guide us.
So we went to the the 7Elevent. I always can't find Iphone 5 sim card at 7/11 in Thailand. Im not sure why is it. At that time we have no data and we just drive straight in to the city town. 
We found TESCO on the way to town and we get the sim card telecommunication center.
It cost THB 15/200mb per week. It's enough for us for the entire trip. 
Now I can tell you, my waze is totally wrong! It always direct us to the wrong way. I don't know what's wrong with it. But it work for my bf phone. =.=' 
Anyway, we found that WAZE it really useful for our trip. 

For this trip I didn't take much photos, and I really forgot to take a photo of our room. 
The hotel in Hat Yai is really cheap. It's only RM 83/night. We found that if you book on the sport is even cheaper, it's around RM 67/night provided room available. The below picture it might be lobby or it might be the car park. Cause you check-in through the window at the car park area. 
This is the only picture I took at the lobby/carpark























Overall, hotel is new(very new), it's located the middle of town, there is a night market beside the hotel. The night market is open daily from Wednesday till Sunday or Monday. Im not sure, could ask receptionist they might get you the right answer. 

The Second things we did was changing money. Im the silly forgot to bring $$ and I dont even have 1 cent.  
JR tour have a money changer and tour package all in one shop. This is also the best deal we found.









After all we quickly find a place to feed our stomach. We are extremely starving! 
We found a restaurant to settle down and order some food,cause we know street foods are not enough for all of us.


We love street foods 


Some of it have Chinese words





This TongYum is too salty for me

Forgot what is it call, but it's nice and spicy

滷豬肉好好吃!

guess what, this is only THB 50 each, and it super nice!!

I don't know how to appreciate it. LoLz

泰式燒肉。I dont wat this normally in MY, but this is real nice I swear.




















































































































After eating , we've been to one of the floating market (khlong hae floating market).
We regretted to have too much food before we came, cause this floating market also selling foods!  
























I will be updated again





Love My Boy

3 comments: