Instagram

Friday, May 22, 2009

●๋: Party~ Party ●๋:

Yo~it's my party time.^^
last 2 nite is my frens 21 birthday.
become big boy loh.
Once again, Happy Brithday to my lovely BEAR.^^

let those pic talk the story of the nite.


The birthday boy.【tat time im getting drunk】

3 of us.



the greates drinker! c my face so red. guess wat??hehe

The magicent. he always like use magic to tam lui.
hiak hiak^^...a cute boy.

another Pretty gal beside me. i was drunk~~

My dar,gal & Me...C . A . N . D. Y n_n

Miss my Dar so much. Finally can c u.heheh...
a big kiss she gave me..wuHuuu..


wow..look fat on tis pic.xixi...

let's post some crazy pic sin...hehe


dun c my face...so red in color.
damn hot...


guess who is he??hmm...
crazy on the nite.
miss n lovely....
but it's hot.

that's the end of my story.Bii,muackz..








2 comments: