Instagram

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Continue my Story

My very Romantic Dinner With ♥.
just to post some picture.
That place was so nice 
but too bad that day i was so sleepy and tired.
Sleepy because of the light,
Tired because of after work.
That place i only go once, cause the food is not that tasty & expensive.


It look so nice! but too bad too dark cant really take nice picture.


Took a picture using Instant Camera. Thx Babe. Love it so much ^^

Starter of that day.

My Boy. 


Dont Noe when he took this. haha~


Is waiting~ Waiting~ Waiting the food.


Tiger Prawn for my main course. 


Always Play with the food! ishhh~

The green bean he dont like to eat, the prawn he asked me to gave him to finish this. lolxx~

Chocolate Tart! Taste Nice!

I love this! Is special for birthday girl. Love it the most! 
That all for my birthday. 
Thanks everyone who celebrate with me.
Thanks for everyone of your wishes.
Feel so lucky that have everyone of you! 
Once again Thank you. =)

2 comments:

  1. i went there for my birthday as well! the foods and atmosphere is sooooo nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the atmosphere but not really like foods. Taste so so only. hehehe

    ReplyDelete