Instagram

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Is 21st Years Old !

Oh~~ Is my Birthday & is 21 this year.
Cant believe I'm officially 21 years old already!
I'm an adult now, I have to 'act' like an adult already.
I'm happy is is my birthday,
but Im sad because i growth 1 year old again.

I don't have a bunch of friends had a very fun party with me,
I don't have a special theme for my birthday party with me,
all I need just 'F.R.I.E.N.D.S & F.A.M.I.L.Y'.
My mum is not around but all my friends are celebrating with me.
I'm so much appreciated! 
Love you my buddy, My Girls! Heart  you all so much!
A simple birthday cake make my day,
A simple wish make me smile,
A simple hug make me feel so warm.
Nothing is better than a real hug, a real wish, and real friends celebrated with me.
我是个容易滿足的‘大人’。hahaha.. XD

Let me show some pictures. =)
My Birthday Cake.
Celebrated with my belove Family. 
It's RT Cake for another April Babie. 'Lai Shaw Wen' =)

We Love Mummy! I love her the most! ^^



She is the April Babie! )n_n
Dirty Baby in the house! lolxx XD

My Girls!
Dinner with my Gang. =)

Another birthday


Too Many pictures. To be continue with another post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment