Instagram

Saturday, August 20, 2011

❀ My Late Anniversary Celebration ❀



Today is me and boy 2 years anniversary.
Can't believe time fly so fast.
I though we already more than 2 years. Hahah~~
Anyway our actual anniversary is already pass,
we just celebrate it late because I'm working on that day. 

Nothing special for our celebration.
I just want to share with you we had a nice brunch & Tea time at Pavillion.
Let's picture talk bout it. 

Watami

We go this newly open Japanese Restaurant. 
Is a not bad Restaurant in town.
Service is so nice! 
Worth to give them some tipies. =)

My Babie Order this for his brunch.
He always like to have same meal. hmmm
Is mine. Taste not bad! Should have some try. 冷麵

Shushi as usual.
Handsomenesssssss~ hahaha XD

Arhh~ Emm~ nomm.. Nomm.. Nommm...
The ' wei sek mui'. n_n

Forgot to take my drinks. Is Mango Splash ah. forgot the name of it.

Ok Ok~~ Done my Brunch post. Now is Tea time.
I found a Mochi very nice!
You guys must have try it out.
Just right at Japan street
♥ Mochi Sweet

Better eat with frizz~ Taste good!

Now it having PROMOTION.
This box they are selling RM 20.20

My Bi is makan with his Snowflake.
And I having my Chocolate Mouchi! Yummy =D

That the end. =D

2 comments:

  1. congrats ~ =) stay sweet n happy wth justin. XD he should b a good guy i think..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks beh! You should said I must be a good Girl. LolXX ^^

    ReplyDelete