Instagram

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Come and update update

Finally I've time to update my blog.
Before this I was busy with my last assignment.
Busy like hell.... crazy tired, crazy us. non stop doing!

Let's back to our topic, ' our gathering and the last gathering in PD.'
That was a super deeper crazy night of us!
Everyone were drunk.
The first was Joanne!!! only one cup than can settle her already. hahaha~~ XD
You can't imagine how crazy of us.
From 7pm on word till the morning 6 am.
The night till the another day!
My another Cute Friend Siew Ting pill like hell! hahaha.. and me oso.
Want to have a look? Let's those pic do the talking. ^^



This is the Crazy man from Germany.
 

Our communication when we cant meet each other.
and this the drunk cat of that night. hahaha^^


This is our steamboat. got Bak gu tea and tom yam..YuMmy~~


**In Progress**

Wow~~ That was the cleanest of our hostel!! *only that day*. hahaha XD 

Eat till sit on the floor. hahaha


here u are. ready food! ^^


Our group pic before Jolene left. look so damn fat.
Anyway, we really had fun that night.
I wont forget that night with all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment