Instagram

Friday, August 12, 2011

Everyday Groupon Addicted !!

Recently I'm addicted with Everyday Groupon!
It's Awesome! I must Intro you guys to join this.
Many Great Deals from this web i found. 
I just bough 3 groupons from that web!

I bough a spa pedicure...with all this benefit:
 * A luxurious pedicure spa experience (nearly 90mins) that focuses on the overall well being of your feet, not just nails.
    * Amante Nail Spa and Bodycare centres are designed for Spa Pedicures/Manicures with a cosy and relaxing enviroment at 8 locations around Klang Valley
    * Amante clients has been enjoying the fantastic results of Spa nail care since 2005 and always insists on having their nailcare a “Spa” experience
    * The Nailtek Pedicure Spa guarantees wrinkle lifting effect!







Is AWESOME right?!
All this only cost me RM28.50!!! 
How can I miss out this kind of Big Deal! Hahahah~~
Some more there is many location that you can choose.
How Convenience  it is?! 
Guys go and Grap more Great Deals!!

This is what to prove i have bough.  ^^




Come Let's Find out more GREAT & AWESOME Deal With

No comments:

Post a Comment