Instagram

Saturday, January 15, 2011

A satisfy Day of mine.

Finally I got update! ^^
Today i have a very happy and a satisfy shopping day of mine!
I went out with my dearest and my lovely sister.
Went to shop like a crazy women.
hahaha~~ I wish i still got money till the end of the month.
LolzZz~ really gotta crazy with them. 
Just like a small gathering.
But the bad thing was didn't take picture with them.
Huh~ nvm...
will make it next time. ^^
After my tea time with them,
I met up with my Pretty sister.
And continue shopping again. 
We went to Sungai Wang Daiso~
There have a lot of things and v brought pretty much also.
Haha~~ 
My sister said IOI is much more than that 
and this is just half of it.
Huh?? Really need to take a lot if got chance. hehe~
Let picture do the talking. ^^
Today Look~ hehe

OWh~~ Is thai food with my Pretty Mum n sister. 

Muackzz~

They are really look alike!!! Lolzz

Look abit dark.


My jie jie!! Muackzz

Si Ham!! Nice one!
Bo lei gai giok~ 

This is the famous one~酸柑魚

蒜米雞!

This is a part of my stuff only.
There is many more from Daiso. lazy to take pic. hehehe

Scrub *wink*

Coz i like beauty product so much so that i buy this 2 from some try.
Is from Bavipath. Is a best seller in Korea.

Grap some Nice cloths. hiak hiak.

Is really enjoy with them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment