Instagram

Monday, December 27, 2010

MerryChristmas!!

 Is Christmas time!! 
Where have you been for this Christmas?
Me and my lovely sister have been to Ipoh last Friday!
Having a lot of nice food!!
1 day can eat many many things! 
And I never try to eat so crazy like this before!
I'm seriously i am pretty fat now!! Huh~~~
Let me show you so pictures.
Ipoh White Coffe! taste so good!

Chao Kui diao~ not bad but abit salty.

This is the one I never see in KL before. Taste special for me. ^^

Arghhh~~ This is nice. hahahah

Awww~ Gaya Gok~ have to queue to buy this. But we already book for it one day in advance. hiak hiak


This is super super super NICE!! and it cheap as well. i forgot how much is this.

Ok~this is the famous food in Ipoh~ nga Choi Gai~Nice man!



I don't know what is this call. Nice also. hahaha
Actually we still have eat a lot.
Due to the food too nice and we ate and forgot to take picture.
hahahahah~~ cant blame me. have blame the food!
Why taste so good?! hmm.. ^^
Now let me show the house we staying! 
I like the design of the house.
It's my sister friend's house (actually is her friend's brother house)
This is dry kitchen. I like de window! xixix

Living Room.

Ohhhh~~ this is so amazing! where can i find it??
Have you since this Big size before?! hmmm

My Pretty sis! i like this picture although it's blur. hehe


The so call husband! hahaha.. taking this big of  'lok you'










 p/s: thanks the special one to write that note for me.
I'm just appreciate for it! 
我只是要一懂得我的男人。

No comments:

Post a Comment