Instagram

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Hang Out Day

Today went out with my Besties Sister.
Had a facial session with them.
Quite nice for the environment, feel comfortable but..
not for the consultant!
Bad impress for me~ hmmm
Today didn't buy much,
just brought a present for my Dar!
Hope she will like it. ^^
Just apply a Watson member card.
I think my purse almost no space for my cards already.
Thinking to get a new purse. hahaha~Just think!
Ok let me post some pictures after facial.
The silly gal and me just right after facial. hahah~~ look so lame~ hMmm

This is what my order. Guess what is this? Very cute. hahhaha
It is 罐汤饺@龙的传人~
It test Nice! Like it!!

Look so Lame. Am i? 

Enjoying the soup with the straw. IT SO HOT!!!


Right here Wish you guys have a Happy Chinese New Year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment