Instagram

Friday, July 9, 2010

Sick~ Suck~

Everyday i wish i can be strong.
Don't be sick!
But finally get the worse for me...
Really speechless....

The worse is i get my Mc but my stupid department not approve!!
WTH~~~~~~~~~~
Why my previous can accepted but only for yours cant.
That is the nearest clinic i can found.
That is late of night every shop going close.
How if i rush to your panel clinic that is ady close?
So late still got transport for me???
Why cant u think all about it?
The rules can be change de.......
huh~~~
Really Suck!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. u ah.. pls... take care urself..
    drink more water and rest leh..
    u like ppl worry u de wor..haiz...
    ur deparment really funny hor..
    dint ask them use the brain think har geh meh?? lolz...

    ReplyDelete
  2. coz they dun have brain mah. hahahah....
    tat y lo.

    ReplyDelete