Instagram

Saturday, December 26, 2009

My Christmas

How is your Christmas?
Although it's already pass,
but i hope that is a great party for you.

For me i had a very sweet and happy Christmas.
It's really meaningful to me;
it's very happiness for me.
Thanks ♥ Babe Justin ♥

The best is not you are rich,
but i get the richest of love on that day.
I hope it will keep on with you.

Let's talk about the day we have.

Just finish buying the stuff and heading back.


Babe cook mushroom soup for our Christmas eve dinner.
It's tasty,don't look at it so horror
but it can be drink wan.
hahaha~~



The ready make of Pasta. ^^

TaLalalala~~ is Done!
Finally my babe's pasta. (n.n)


It taste not bad.
But i really full on that day so i couldn't finish it.
Too Bad. Sorry babe!
It taste good~
I want to eat again on next time.
Hiak hiak~~

After dinner we head to Sunway watch movie.
it's seems like nothing special.
but it's special for me.



We saw a special Christmas tree on the street.
It's look nice!
Those are made by Heineken.
Look nice rite.
Although it's not made by those expensive stuff
but simple also can me very nice wan.
They are very smart and creative can make it so nice.




Babe post so Yeng! haha~~


♥ Thank you babe give me Happy Christmas time. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment